Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Beginning

Howdy all.  My name is Eric, and due to the inspiration of Dave from Dave's Mechanical Pencils I've started my own blog.  I have begun my own collection of mechanical pencils, but in an effort to have a different spin than Dave, I will look at most from an engineering perspective.  After all, most of what I'm doing is computations.  I hope to also talk about other things engineering related, and maybe incorporate my classes into the discussion.  I won't lie though, my true passion will be my pencils. 

A little about me, I'm a mechanical engineering student in Ohio.  I call myself a born again student because I spent a couple of years at school not really going anywhere.  I took a year off, worked retail, then decided that my education was much more important than I had allowed myself to believe before.  So I'm back at school now and doing better than ever before!

My core engineering classes right now are statics and thermodynamics, so my pencils will be getting a workout.  Tune in for more later, and I'm hoping to add to Dave's plethera of pencil reviews as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment